This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.fortrosecrans.org. This privacy
notice applies solely to information collected from this web site by The Fort Rosecrans and Miramar National Cemetery
- What personally identifiable information is collected, how it is used and with whom shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personal data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your personal information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information held by the Support Foundation.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Only we have access to collect information that
you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. Information collected includes, name, address,
phone number and email address. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding any reason you contacted us. We will
not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us
via the email address
or phone number 1-858-755-0931:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information
is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your
information offline. Only employees or volunteers who need the information to perform a specific task are granted access
to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are
kept in a secure environment.